Re: Barometric Pressure vs Altitude

"Migliore, Charles W" wrote:

> Anyone know a quick thumbrule about barometric pressure vs altitiude, or
> ---snipped---
> Charles Migliore RRPT
> charles.w.migliore@nspco.com

Charles, I should have added that reference standard atmosphere sea level
pressure = 29.92 in. Hg. Cheers
Maury Siskel               maury@webtexas.com
---------
In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults,
if they are such;
because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form
of Government but
what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe
farther that this is
likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in
Despotism, as other
forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to
need despotic
Government, being incapable of any
other.                                         B. Franklin