Re: thanks

In my understanding  there is a need to  improve the knowledge base on
radiation matters in the medical  professions.  Also an specific training
requirement needs to be identified  for public health physicians, who have a
key role in allaying public anxiety, and for accident and emergency
personnel who may need to deal with patients who have been accidentally
irradiated or contaminated.

******
REPLY
******

Thanks for your response.

I certainly agree with you about the need for more training.  But, I
think that the the effectiveness of radiation related imaging
procedures in medicine could be improved by the more direct input
of physicists.

David

*******
REPLY