Question about Emergency Plans

Our university, which is affiliated with a Level 1 trauma center,
provides medical emergency response for the state's four power reactors.
I'm interested in communicating with other university RSO's which
provide this type of response.  My main questions are:  1)Is 24-hour a
day service provided?, and 2)How are you compensated by the utility
company?  Direct email would be appreciated, and I'd be happy to
summarize the replies for the list.  Thanks in advance.
begin:vcard
n:Taormina, M.S.;Mary Beth
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Virginia Commonwealth University
version:2.1
email;internet:mtaormin@hsc.vcu.edu
title:Assistant Director/Office of Environmental Health & Safety
note:(804) 828-9131 (Voice)     (804) 828-1157 (FAX)
x-mozilla-cpt:;-7648
fn:Mary Beth Taormina, M.S.
end:vcard