Re:Pyrophoricity and Airborne Radioactivity

In a past life (my emergency management days) I used a model called "HOTSPOT"
that was created by the Hazards Control Department out at Lawrence Livermore. If
he's still there, you might try Steve Homann regarding this issue - his number
is (was) (510) 423-4962. The model is intended for use by emergency responders
at the scene of an accident and includes several fire/explosion scenarios
involving radioactive materials.  Good luck with your search.

Elizabeth Algutifan
Health Physicist
Weldon Spring Site Remedial Action Project
St. Charles, Missouri
Elizabeth_Algutifan@wssrap-host.wssrap.com