Re: radium question

One of the most comprehensive review of the health effects of ingested
Ra-226 in real human beings (not a theoretical study) is that by R.E.
Rowlands, Radium in Humans - A Review of U.S. Studies, Argonne National
Lab. Report No. ANL/ER-3, UC-408, Sept. 1994.  I think this report is
available to the public from the US Dpt of Commerce, National Technical
Information Service, 5825 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA, 22161, Tel:
(703) 487 4650.

Philippe Duport
International Centre for Low Dose Radiation Research, University of Ottawa,
Canada.  E-mail: pduport@uottawa.ca or pduport@synapse.net