NRRPT Changing Test Dates.

In an effort to make the NRRPT test more readily available to reactor personnel that normally find themselves in the middle of an outage during May or Nov, our previous test dates, we are changing our test dates beginning the year 2000.  Test will now be given in Feb and Aug, with next years dates being Feb 12 and Aug 12, 2000.  The test scheduled for Nov 6, 1999 will be conducted as planned.

If you have any questions or comments, contact me at:

BielaD@wv.doe.gov

and visit our web site at:  www.nrrpt.org

Dave Biela, NRRPT Exam Panel Chairman