RE: Joel, Brinkley in No-Nukes Protest (Millstone)

Well said!  We really don't want to be concerned with the truth do we?!

-----Original Message-----
From: Migliore, Charles W [mailto:Charles.W.Migliore@nspco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 9:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Joel, Brinkley in No-Nukes Protest (Millstone)

Great. The reply is basically saying:

 "We have an ignorant technical advisory board because the appropriately
credentialed experts are all prostitutes to the 'nuclear industry'. A
technically competent advisory board is not consistent with our intended
proliferation of misinformation and overhyped hysteria in support of our
fundraising efforts and political aspirations. We benefit from having
ignorant and easily manipulated 'technical experts' that can present a
respectable front to any of the typically shallow inquiries the press may
proffer. We are not in the business of 'rational discourse' on actual
effects of the phenomenon in question. The facts simply do not assist us in
our goals."

Charles Migliore RRPT
charles.w.migliore@nspco.com