Looking for a Senior & a Junior Tech

I have some work coming up soon where I need a senior and a Junior tech.It
would be helpful if they had hazwoper and respirator training but if not I
can provide the training. It is also desirable that they have a current
medical certification to wear a respirator. it is unlikely they would need
to wear a respirator but I want the med cert just in case. The hrly rate is
18/hr for the senior and $12-$16 for the junior (depends on how much
experience the junior has). The per diem is $60/day and can be negotiated
but not by a lot.

So if you have any HP tech friends looking for some short term work for
about 3 weeks have them call me at 716-631-8291 or send e-mail to
pcollopy@mjwcorp.com.

Pete C.

Peter Collopy, CIH, CHP
MJW Corporation