RE: Andy Karam's message RE Late Charges

Group,

I couldn't have said things better myself.  I know because I tried and filed
the responses as drafts and .  One size does not fit all An authoritarian
approach will not work in an academic environment.  Further, wrt the
original question of imposing late fees, that isn't even an option for me.
Between grant funding and funding of medical services via the department's
Congressional funding, well I don't even want to suggest that avenue of
sanction.

I use the Estimate [tm] service that Landauer offers.  I assume most vendors
also offer something similar, I know ICN does as a sales rep just called to
try to get us to consider them.  That and a little persistence usually take
care of things.  Here badges come back like the US Mail goes through,
EVENTUALLY.

Any opinions expressed are mine alone and do not necessarily represent those
of the Denver VA Medical Center, The Department of Veterans Affairs, or the
U.S. Government.

Peter G. Vernig
Radiation Safety Officer, VA Medical Center, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO
80220, ATTN; RSO MS 115
303-399-8020 ext. 2447, peter.vernig@med.va.gov [alternate
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov] Fax 303-393-5026 [8 - 4:30 MT service] Alternate
Fax 303-377-5686

"You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out." Y. Berra