From: MALINOSKI, JAMES W.(RSD) [mailto:MALINOSKI@nt1.afrri.usuhs.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, 14 July, 1999 2:54 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Radiation Safety Percaution in Kazakastan

------_=_NextPart_000_01BECE29.053D6726

Try the attached page.  It contains a recent report on the Kazak
Semipalatinsk test site.  If the link is working right, It'll be highlighted
in magenta on the block list.

J.W. MALINOSKI
Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
Bethesda, Maryland 20889-5603

Visit the AFRRI web site at:  http://www.afrri.usuhs.mil