NRC Pulled Into Radiation Risk Brawl -Reply

"Arriving at safe levels of radiation exposure is hard because little data
exist on how low doses..."
Little data?????
I thought we had data coming out our ears.  It's the interpretation of this
data that is at the center of the controversy.  And when the word
"interpretation" is used in any scientific dialog, the word "rational" is
usually replaced with "political" as evidenced by the furor raised by the
panel's makeup.