RE: Late Charges/Late Dosimeters..etc..

          Once again One size does not fit all...  I too control packages of
          RAM but to hold orders for one researchers experiments because
          another person in the group (maybe it's student who has a part-time position and only comes in once a week) did not turn in there
          dosimeter yet is not reasonable.  Refresher training for that
          individual might be an answer (we know how much they love
          refresher training).

          I think the best answer to this has been stated several times.
          "Whatever works for you and/or your program is what's best"

          William A. Lorenzen
          Children's Hospital
          lorenzen_w@a1.tch.harvard.edu