Need infor on Book

     Radsafers:

     I would like to obtain a copy of "Calibration Handbook: Ionizing
     Radiation Measuring Instruments", by G. Lalos. It is published by the
     Calibration Cordination Group, Department of Defense Joint
     Coordination Group for Metrology and Calibration. It was published in
     1983. I have checked all the usual sources including the internet.

     Thanks

     Riasp Medora
     riasp_medora@fernald.gov