Re: dose reading for ex-US Navy personnel

The Long Beach was decomissioned at Newport News.  Generally upon
decomissioning all such personnel records are transferred to the
Bureau of Personnel in Washington, D.C.  I would check the Navy's web
page for an address.
> Date:          Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:53:50 -0500 (CDT)
> From:          Douglas Simpkin <dsimpkin@execpc.com>
> To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
> Subject:       dose reading for ex-US Navy personnel

> Folks:
>
> A new employee here indicates he was formerly with the Navy nuclear program
> (aboard USS Longbeach, CGN-9), but doesn't know where I might write to get
> his USN film badge readings.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug
>
> Douglas J. Simpkin, Ph.D., DABR
> St. Luke's Medical Center
> 2900 West Oklahoma Avenue
> Milwaukee, WI 53215
> phone: (414)649-6457
> fax: (414)649-5061
> email: dsimpkin@execpc.com

Scott D. Flowerday
Emergency Response and Investigation Branch
Bureau of Radiation Control
(512) 834-6688