Question about incoming personnel with return e-mail

Sorry for not putting a return email address. Note below

Hello RADSAFERS,

I need some assistance in determining acceptable qualifications for incoming
HP technicians.  Our facility currently requires all incoming new hires and
contractors to go through the entire HP training program prior to being
qualified regardless of past experience.  This means performing lengthy
On-the-job training and evaluation for each instrument and job function
performed.  Does anyone have experience applying resume experience as a
method of bypassing the required plant training, especially for experienced
Sr. HP techs?  What we need is a method that passes regulator scrutiny.
What records do you maintain as demonstration of an acceptable level of
training? etc.etc.etc.

Thanks in advance for the help RADSAFERS....

Mike Putz, RRPT
putzms@pgdp.usec.com
Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant
United States Enrichment Corp.