From: Sharyn Mathews [mailto:publish@gyral.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 9:55 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Nuclear Laundry

At 09:42 AM 7/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Where might we obtain a copy of the article?
>
>Eugene M. Rollins

Dear Radsafers:

I don't have a copy of the article currently under discussion, but I do
have copies of the reports generated by the Santa Fe Prep School classes;
they were published in RSO Magazine. The laundry article is in the
March/April 1998 issue ("INS Laundry in Santa Fe: Alleged Contamination vs.
Site Measurements"), and the wastewater treatment is in the July/August
1998 issue ("Search for Radionuclide Contamination from Santa Fe's
Wastewater Treatment Plant").  If you are interested in either of these
articles, please e-mail me privately, and I'll send you a complimentary
copy.

Sharyn

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications and Marketing

RSA Publications
publishers of RSO Magazine and Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

e-mail: publish@radpro.com   voice 860/228-0824  fax 860/228-4402