Laundry article - getting a copy

I have been asked by ANS to pass along the following information:

"Those seeking a copy of the nuclear laundry article should first try to
Xerox it from a copy of the July NN obtained from an ANS member in their
company, or their technical or reference librarian.  Otherwise, the July
issue is available for $19 (single-copy price) by contacting Sue Cook in the
ANS accounting department, via <scook@ans.org>, or (708) 579-8210."

I'd be happy to let anyone at Sandia borrow my copy.  Otherwise, I just got
swamped!

Ruth

Ruth F. Weiner, Ph. D.
Sandia National Laboratories