build up factors

I am looking for an analytic form for build up factors in lucite down at
the 125I energies, specifically 27.4-35.5 keV. I know the ANS has an ANSII
publication. Unfortunately I am facing a short deadline, and our library
does not have it. Interlibrary loan is too slow. Does anyone know of a web
site  something similar to the excellent NIST site for electron stopping
powers and gamma-ray interaction coefficients. Any help on this would be
greatly appreciated. My address is:
prestwic@mcmaster.ca

Cheers,
	Bill Prestwich