DIN/VDE standards

We are installing a system containing an RF generator. The manual for that system refers to some standards which we do not have. We think the standards are from Germany. If anyone has access to those standards or information about them, would you please contact me? The references from the manual are: [DIN/VDE 0750 section 9 A1 (EN 500061) and DIN/VDE 0848 section 2, draft dt. 25.06.91 paragraph 4.2.2.1 "Limit values for persons with cardiac pacemeakers"].

Thank you,

Bruce Pickett
Health Physicist
Radiation Health Protection
The Boeing Company
PO Box 3707 M/S 6Y-38
Seattle, WA  98124
(425)393-3098, FAX (425)393-3060
bruce.d.pickett@boeing.com
    "We are all ignorant,
      Each of us just doesn't know different things"