RADSAFERS can you help this gentlemen

Can you experts out there on RADSAFE help Charly on his question on
training and the difference of names in the US etc.  Please send your

Thanks
Sherry

>Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:18:17 +0200
>From: Charly Frey <charlyfrey@bluewin.ch>
>To: Sherry Jones <swjones@lanl.gov>
>Subject: Pu Be source
>
>Hello Sherry
>
>do you remember I am the guy from Switzerland. I tried thousand times to
>reach MR Grimm on our PuBe source. No luck. So
>I try further. How are things going.

I have a other question. I have
>done different training's in RP and HP
>stuff in Switzerland. i like to know if you can tell me the difference
>between the tiles in the states. For
>example RPO CHP....... does Los Alamos give training's to. I like to
>visit a training to become an RPOÝ somewhere in the States. DO you have
>a good idea about a good school? Maybe around your place. This way I
>could visit your facility.
>
>IIf it is helpful I can send you my resume its in English.[Image]
>
>Take care and talk you later
>
>Charly
>I shot this pic in April if you like to see more let me know

begin:          vcard
fn:             Carl-Heinz Frey
n:              Frey;Carl-Heinz
org:            <Inderm¸hle Logistik>
adr:            Rheinweg 5;;;Zurzach;;5330;Switzerland
email;internet: charlyfrey@bluewin.ch
title:          Heath Physics
tel;work:       056 269 69 36
tel;fax:        056 249 44 49
tel;home:       056 249 46 16
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;-1
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

********************************
Sherry W. Jones
Los Alamos National Laboratory
P. O. Box 1663, MS E524
Los Alamos, NM 87545
Phone (505) 665-2712
Fax: (505) 665-8997
E-Mail: swjones@lanl.gov

IF PEOPLE FROM OUTER SPACE ARE REALLY WATCHING US
 SHOULDN'T WE BE ABLE TO HEAR THEM GIGGLING?