Vial Crusher For Sale and Irradiator Wanted

I have a S&G Enterprises, Inc. (Model 11-X) Vyleater for sale.  In the
past, it was used to crush liquid scintillation vials.  It has not been
used in at least 7yrs. but it is still fully operational.  It is designed
for collecting shards into 55gal. drums.  It is an older model but it looks
just like the current model.  The current model can be viewed at:

http://www.ramflat.com/vpo3.html

If you are interested in purchasing it please contact me.

We also have a researcher who is interested in purchasing a used
irradiator.  He was using an AECL (now MDS Nordion) Gammacell-1000 blood
irradiator to irradiate cell samples but has lost access to this particular
machine.  He would like to find one similar to the Gammacell-1000 with a
central dose rate on the order of 500 rad/min.  If you have an irradiator
similar to this that you would like to sale, please let me know.

James Rutan, RSO
The Scripps Research Institue
EH&S, Mail Drop BCC078
10550 North Torrey Pines Road