Plate Glass for Shielding

I used the following article extensively back when I was doing medical xray
shielding calculations. It gives shielding properties for glass, wallboard and
lead.  It's in French, but there is an English summary, and the table are
self-explanatory.

Legare, J.M., P.E. Carrieres, A. Maseau, C. Bibeau, J. Robert, and N. Robidoux;
"Blindage Contre les Grands Champs de Rayons X Primaires et Diffuses des
Ceppareils Triphases au Moyen de Panneaux de Verre, de Gypse et de Plomb
Acoustique;" Radioprotection, Vol. 13 (No. 2): 79-95.

This is a little late getting out.  The RadSafe server seems to have a personal
vendetta against me.

Jay A. MacLellan, CHP
Radiation and Health Technology
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory