Re: Tooth Fairy project, Ottawa Citizen article

Here is my letter to the editor of this paper:

The Ottawa Citizen published this without verifying its accuracy. This
tabloid journalism raises people's stress levels, making them sick. I
believe that you have caused more illness than the nuclear plants.

John Hughes
jsong123@home.com
San Clemente, California

Regarding: