Torus De-sludging

The Duane Arnold Energy Center (utility NPP) will be de-sludging our Torus proper this refueling outage.  We are attempting to perform the de-sludge remotely from the cat walk using pool type cleaning equipment.  Have any other utilities performed this type of cleaning?  What problems were encountered?  What ALARA methods were effective?  How effective was this type of cleaning?  Thanks in advance for your response.

Scott Nelson (319-851-7676)
Outage ALARA coordinator-DAEC
scottnelson@alliant-energy.com