RE: Cancer treatment question

Just a guess, but from what I've read recently, they may be doing things to
change the oxygen content of the tissues ( via blood flow changes ) to
improve the relative effects of the radiation.

Bevalacqua and Cember both have some discussions about the oxygen effect.

Please let me know if you hear anything different.

...   mine and mine alone  ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov