Re: Southerly Waste Water Treatment Plant

But "political and public perceptions" are driven by misrepresentations
and extreme responses of regulators and policy-makers that falsely tell
them "any radiation is a risk".  Don't blame the public, politicians,
and media for simply believing what they are told - by US.  Southerly
was taken for $2M by the regulators, not the "public".

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
muckerheide@mediaone.net