Borrowing a Robot

We would like to be able to do some remote inspection inside our Vapor
Containment Building ( VC ).  Due to the high N-16 gamma radiation fields of
10,000 to 20,000 mR/h in some of the locations, and general radiation fields
of 1,000 to 1,500 mR/h, we would prefer to use some sort of remote mobile (
robot ) camera system.

Would you please let us know the contact information of the person in your
organization that would have information about the possibility of us
borrowing ( or leasing ) such a system ?  Since we are using this inside a
Westinghouse PWR type containment, it will be subjected to some radiological
contamination etc.

Thank you all in advance for your time and consideration.

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov