Re: More on DU

Susan, I wonder if the "learned ones" thought about the
alternatives of the situation, in that if nothing would have
been done, then there might not even be anyone there for the
DU to bother.  I would prefer to have my children exposed to
DU than have them under go ethic cleansing.  Dammed if you
do and dammed if you don't, right.  Having a bad legacy
instead of no legacy at all, seems preferable to me.

High Plains Drifter...
magna1@jps.net