Re: More on DU

I think Dr. Goghill should be called to task by the scientific community for
his irresponsible and scientifically indefensible statements.  He does
greater harm by producing anxiety and worry in people that what he alleges
exposure to one particle inhaled U will do.  I would be very interested in
seeing his purported links between DU and cancers in Iraq, and note that the
recent Mayak paper confirm animal results in showing a threshold of 1 Gy
(100 rad) for Pu induced lung cancers.

Ron Kathren