	_____
		Author:  TIMOTHY J KIRKHAM at ~AUXPO
	Date:	07/29/1999 11:35 AM

		BGE is interested in information (plant specific) on neutron
studies performed to determine actual neutron energies that radiation
workers are exposed to. We are looking for anyone willing to share their
data and we will supply our results to anyone interested.
		Please respond to Tim Kirkham at timothy.j.kirkham@bge.com
<mailto:timothy.j.kirkham@bge.com>