Re: Intentional Use of Radionuclides for Harm

> To me, these results say even health physicists (who answered the questionnaire)
> aren't certain the limit is safe, even if they say so.  Until we agree that it
> is, we are lost and will never win.  Comments?

Al hit the nail on the head. The bottom line conclusions is, we know
not of what we speak. If we health physicists aren't convinced that
there are doses at which level there is no risk, how are we ever to
convince the public that not all radiation is dangerous. Based on
Al's survey results, I say we've already lost the war, not just the
battle.

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205