Re: Intentional Use of Radionuclides for Harm

> I believe this was estimated that each Rem cost 5,000$....So if
> you want to reduce from 5R to .5R for 2000$ I guess you have bargan basement
> prices..

Melissa is correct, in that it would be a bargain, based on $/man-rem
savings. In the end, it would still be $5,000 that need not be spent
in the first place!

Sandy Perle
E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net
Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/capecanaveral/1205