RE: 6430.1A Design Criteria

Kurt,
The recently approved DOE handbook "Design Considerations"
(DOE-HDBK-1132-99 - April 1999) should provide the information you are
looking for.  Specifically reference the FOREWARD on page xiii.  It can
be found at:

http://tis.eh.doe.gov/techstds/standard/

Click the recently approved link to access the respective .pdf file.

Richard M. Pierson, HP
River Protection Project
509.373.7591 Pgr. 85-3122