More effect due to gov't fraud about the effects of low level radiation

Because gov't rad-protectionists promulgate "any radiation can kill
you", then try even a minimal approach releasing radioactivity, like the
ignorance of "Below Regulatory Concern" (now being reincarnated by Roger
Clarke's proposal - though we can hope he's seeing the light) we live
with these, quite reasonable, consequences:

 THE RADIOACTIVE DINNER TABLE - AN INDUSTRY GONE MAD

  By Jackie Alan Giuliano, Ph.D.
  When most of us think of radioactive waste, we usually think of sealed

  containers, carefully buried in deep pits in the ground in some
remotely
  located storage facility. Yet because of government callousness and
  corporate greed, millions of pounds of radioactive metal are already
being
  sold to make all kinds of consumer goods including knives, forks, belt

  buckles, zippers, eyeglasses, dental fillings and intrauterine devices

  (IUDS).
  Copyright Environment News Service (ENS) 1999
  For full text and graphics visit:
  http://ens.lycos.com/ens/aug99/1999L-08-16g.html

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
muckerheide@mediaone.net