Re: Risk vs B+W

Eric Hall's book [Radiobiology for the Radiologist] has a risk table in
which he states that 10 mRem to the bone marrow [chance of death from
leukemia 2 x E-7] is equivalent to smoking 1.5 cigarettes [or driving
3.6 miles on the highway.]

Aggie
standard disclaimer
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu

Craig A. Little wrote:
 I like the idea of somehow relating risk from rad exposure to risk from
cigarette exposure.