Ir-192 liquid source

I'm looking for a source of Ir-192, liquid form, about 10 microcuries total
activity.  My ultimate goal is to create a set of standards which will be
used to calibrate a whole body counter which has been donated to U Mass
Lowell.  I already have some iridium acetyl-acetonate at my disposal, but
it is in a powder form and is also a serious chemical hazard, so I don't
want to use it unless it's absolutely necessary.  I've tried several
manufacturers so far, and have come up with nothing.  This is for my
master's project, so if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on where to
acquire this material I would greatly appreciate your assistance.  Thanks
very much!

Sarah Hayes