Re: NUREG 1506

NUREG-1506
Measurement Methods for Radiological Surveys in Support of New
Decommissioning Criteria

Draft report issued August 1995.
It does not seem to be available electronically on the NRC web site.
You may want to contact Kevin Miller at EML in NYC for availablility.

kmiller@eml.doe.gov

212-620-3572

Hope this helps,
Phil Egidi