re: RE: More bad news

Regarding radioactive material as a means to eliminate the opposition in a
relatively undetected way. One method suggested (by a CIA related person, to
remain unidentified) as a means used by covert government groups, is to use
something like SR-89 that has almost no gammas, is a bone seeker, can be
administered easily (in a drink), be difficult to detect, (e.g., liquid
scintilation), and will be undetected in a short time (e.g., a 50.6 day half
life).

Who knows, it could happen.
John P. Hageman. Radiation Safety Officer, Southwest Research Institute.
jph@swri.edu.