Re: PET technologist body/hand doses

At 02:52 PM 8/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I am interested in compiling information regarding hand and body exposure
for PET technologists working in a busy PET facility.  We currently have 3
PET technologists (alternating) in our facility.  We perform approximately 7
FDG studies per day (15 mCi dose of F-18 FDG), 1 FES studies/week (6 mCi
dose of F-18 FES), one C-11 acetate per month (20 mCi dose of C-11 acetate).
If you are interested in responding, I will compile the results, including
our data, and return the results (Please provide an email address) of the
survey to the responders.
>1.  What are the average ring and body dose per month?
>2.  Number of PET technologists included in your average doses?
>3.  What radiopharmaceuticals are administered in your facility, and what
is the dose of each administered?
>4.  How many doses of each radiopharmaceutical are administered per month?
>
>Thank-you for your responses.

I can supply the following paper.

Nordic Society for   Radiation Protection
Seminar  26. - 29 August 1996

"Doses to the Staff in the Center for Positron Emission Tomography at the
University Hospital in Copenhagen (RH)."

Dorte Eide Paulsen,
Department of Electro Physics (AEF),
Technical University of Denmark (DTU),
Bld. 322, DK-2800 Lyngby

I'll send to you directly by e mail, if you are interested.

J.J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel

jjrozental