Monte Carlo related slides

Hi,

I am looking for pictures, slides, and/or animations illustrating the
concept of "random walk," as related to the Monte Carlo method.  I'd
appreciate if someone is willing to help me out by sharing some materials
(preferably Power Point files) in this area...

Regards,

George
X. George Xu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Institute Radiation Safety Officer
Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics Programs
Department of Environmental and Energy Engineering
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
NES Building, Tibbits Ave.
Troy, NY 12180

E-mail: xug2@rpi.edu