SHIPPING RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS

I am looking for information regarding training courses or seminars
available for individuals who ship radioactive materials as in White I,
Yellow II, Yellow III and excepted packages limited quantities.  (I am not
interested in courses, etc. that focus on shipping radioactive wastes).

I would also like to correspond with individuals in University safety
deparments who ship radioactive materials for their medical or research
staff.  I am interested in your policies, procedures and how you meet the
US DOT Type A packaging requirement for shipping RAM in quantities that
require diamond-labels.

Please correspond with me directly via my e-mail at: laurie-taylor@uiowa.edu.

Your help is greatly appreciated,
Laurie Taylor