Radon Decay Bed

We are trying to design a radon decay bed in an underground mine to prevent
radon from old worked out areas from entering current working areas.  We
need information regarding the different kinds of material that could be
used in the bed, the length of the bed etc.  We would appreciate if
somebody could direct us to some literature or get us some contacts of
people in this field.

Regards

Alex Simanga Tsela
Council For Nuclear Safety