Re: Resuspension Factors

John E. Till and H. Robert Meyer, "Radiological Assessment - A Textbook on
Environmental Data Analysis" (published by the NRC as NUREG/CR-3332),
chapter 5, "Terrestrial and Aquatic Food Chain Pathways," by Harold T.
Peterson, Jr., covers resuspension factors.  I used this in preparing a
petition to the NRC for alternate waste disposal, and the petition was
approved.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com