RE: TENORM - compilation

I wrote a chapter for the HP Summer School for 1998 on just that subject -
with a larger emphasis on the oil and gas industry, to be sure, but I think
I touched on most issues. Chuck Roessler was the editor of the book.

Lew
Company intranet:   http://people.chevron.com/lcoo/
Off-work internet:      http://home.pacbell.net/cookl/