RE: IAEA studies of Ramsar, Iran and SW coast, India

Title: RE: IAEA studies of Ramsar, Iran and SW coast, India

Mr. Jo -
Here is an articles related to what are looking for; I have others around, but will need to dig for them.  If successful, I'll post them as well.

Khademi, B., A. A. Alemi and A. Nasseri (1980) "Transfer of radium from soil to plants in an area of high natural radioactivity in Ramsar, Iran." In Natural Radiation Environment III, Vol. I, T. F. Gesell and W. M. Lowder (eds.). Technical Information Center/U.S. Department of Energy: Washington, DC. 600-610.

 - Walter Cofer, Fla. Bureau of Radiation Control