From:  Franz Schoenhofer[SMTP:schoenho@via.at]
Sent:  Friday, 3 September 1999 1:58
To:  Multiple recipients of list
Subject:  TENORM - compilation

Hi,

I wonder whether there are RADSAFERs, who know about compilations on TENORM
occurring during technological processes. I am mostly interested in an
overview, during which industrial processes NORM may be concentrated so
that it might pose a radiological hazard or has to be disposed of as
radioactive waste. (The concentration in fertilizer and in phosphogypsum
excluded, because about this I have enough information.)

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43-1-495 53 08
Fax.: same number
mobile phone: +43-664-338 0 333
e-mail: schoenho@via.at

Office:
Hofrat Dr. Franz Schönhofer
Federal Institute for Food Control and Research
Department of Radiochemistry
Kinderspitalg. 15
A-1095 Vienna
Austria