RE: Let's hear it for SI units!

Let's see . . . the "only remaining holdout" just happens to also be the
only remaining superpower in the world.  Could there be a connection?
Or, as my mother was fond of saying when I wanted to do something
everyone else was doing, "If everybody else jumped off a cliff, would
you jump off the cliff, too?"

Les Aldrich