Question about Karen Silkwood

Hi all-

I was talking to an acquaintance last night and he asked about my job. When
I told him what I did he said he had a relative who was involved in the
Hanford cleanup.  This relative told him they had Silkwood's samples there
(I had mentioned urine samples so I assume that's what he was referring to)
and that they still "set alarms off" and "they had really loaded her up
with stuff."  My immediate reaction was skepticism, but I don't really know
anything about the case (except for the informative movie :)) and I was
wondering if anyone out there knew anything about these alleged samples.

Thanks for your help.

Liz