Asking for opinions -Reply

Joe Archer wrote:

"A situation came up at our facility and I am
interested in getting a general consensus as to how
to interpret the issue..... "

Joe,

First thing is to ignore the analysis to date.  Then
you have two options: 1) move the board, or 2)
move the location where the rad material is parked.
Even if you can prove that the TLDs on the storage
rack are unaffected by the presence of rad
material, it just doesn't make sense to have the
TLDs stored anywhere in the proximity of rad
material.  That's my opinion.

Harry Griffith