2nd Clarification on opinion request

My main reason for posting the TLD-shielding calculation scenario last
Friday was to speak to the issue of ethics. It looked like to me that a
person's calculation started with zero to prove zero. There are no health
issues here and the argument to move the TLD rack would only be to avoid a
self induced headache calculating TLD doses. What I was hoping Radsafers
could comment on is the issue of blatantly claiming 16 inches of shielding
that aren't there to defend your claim that there is no problem. I
personally have a problem with someone who sullies the HP profession by
falsifying a calculation. There is a well known joke where a person asks a
lawyer what a particular value is and the lawyer replies "What do you want
it to be?". I don't want HPs to become the brunt of that joke.

Thanx again
Joe